Conditions Cranio-Sacral Can Address:
- Migranes and Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Stress and Tension Related Problems
- Infantile Disorders
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Emotional Difficulties
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Orthopedic Problems
- Many other conditions!
Reaches places in the brain and body that are the root of problems seen other places.
Actually can change existing chronic or acute conditions.
What is Cranio-Sacral Therapy?
- Works on the hydrolic system (craniosacral system) of our body
- It helps get rid of free radicals and toxins that can be the cause of many problems
- Original work with the skull was done in the 1900's by Dr. Sutherland, the father of bone research
Problems with the craniosacral system can result in:
- Difficulty with attention
- Difficulty with motor planning
- Visual challenges
- Middle ear conditions
- High blood pressure
- Temporomandibular problems
- Other oral motor and sensory processing
Testimonials from clients at Focus Point Therapy